Our integrated EDI service, OneTimeTM, combines people, software and processes to provide ensured delivery of messages.
You connect to the OneTime EDI service using your preferred protocol and send messages in your preferred format directly from your back office system. We convert those messages to the formats required by your customers and suppliers and deliver them using your partners’ preferred connectivity. Messages from your partners are delivered to you in a format that allows them to be imported into your business systems, removing the need for the labour intensive and error prone process of re-keying, a task that can become increasingly complicated and expensive as transaction volumes increase.
Integrated EDI not only improves data accuracy, the speed of order processing also increases. Subsequently orders can be shipped in less time improving customer service levels. Similarly, invoices can be sent to your customers or received from your suppliers more rapidly, reducing your order-to-cash cycle time or reducing the costs associated with handling supplier invoices.
- A fully managed service, covering transition, onboarding, and day to day management.
- All connection methods, transaction types and message formats supported.
- Support for most back office systems, including SAP, Oracle, IFS, Infor, Epicor, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics AX or NAV and Prophet.
- We monitor the flow of messages on your behalf, reviewing message validation errors, and taking the appropriate corrective action.
- Our Managed Service Desk is available to provide assistance to you, your suppliers and your customers.
- The service is hosted at dual IBM data centers, providing security and 24/7 availability.
We connect to over 6000+ organisations, including all the major retailers, builders’ merchants, DIY retailers and CPG manufacturers.
TrueCommerce’s hosted B2B service also supports the exchange of business information through a web portal. Read more about Web EDI >