- Client base of 500+ organisations, including many global brands
- 6,000+ businesses on the TrueCommerce network
- 98%+ client retention
- 99.9%+ proven service availability
- 1st class infrastructure housed in dual IBM data centers
- A team pro-actively monitoring for message validation errors
- 24 hour UK based managed service desk
- Customer satisfaction at the core of everything we do
The culture across the whole business is that every message is important. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. With a single UK office location for sales, software development, implementation and managed service, all departments work together to deliver a first class service to our clients and their trading partners.
We appreciate the critical role our employees play in the delivery of our fully managed service and place a high level of importance on staff training and development. Clients benefit from:
- Supply-chain business analysts able to discuss and understand your requirements
- A Service Desk team who understand the importance of reliable message delivery and pro-actively monitor the TrueCommerce platform for message validation errors
- Experienced, involved account managers
Our message tracking and correction facilities provide our clients with complete visibility across their supply chain. Our software monitors validate message content for errors and alerts are sent to nominated personnel based on either events that occurred or expected events that did not.
The OneTime™ portal is a full-feature order processing and invoicing application that allows businesses to participate in B2B initiatives without the requirement of an interface to their order processing and finance systems. The portal also allows you to view and track message flows. Read more >